Thursday 2 October 2008

Technical Issues And Mistakes

So tonight, Lance was supposed to record the show but his computer messed up. The start of the recording was now half an hour late as I had to transfer all the files which Lance had onto my machine.

After the delay and a couple of false starts the show got going.

The quality of the recording still isn't right, I'm having trouble with the codecs used to encode the MP3 files.

When we got to the last track of the show I forgot to turn the microphone off and the conversation between Lance and I went on the record.

While putting the details of the MP3 file onto the site for upload I kept typing "Show 42" instead of 41!!! While all references to the show on the web page are right the show will appear as 42 on your MP3 player.

AAAAAAAARGH.

You'd think that after so many shows we'd have this down to an art by now!

No comments: